WnSoft Forums

*.pte files

norrie

Hi,

I'm new to the Forum although I've been using PTE v4.48 successfully for some time. Having created some panoramas from a recent holiday in Canada I wished to create a slideshow using the new pan/zoom effects.

I downloaded PTE v5.00beta8t and followed the tiuorials on panning. I was able to create a reasonable slideshow; so, as usual I firstly saved the *.pte file and then the *.exe file.

Double clicking on the *.exe file the slideshow runs normally. If however I click on the *.pte file an information box opens saying "Project files created with PicturesToExe v1.00 - 1.60 are not supported now".

If I click <ok> then PTE opens up as v4.48 and no pictures are selected so I cannot edit my show.

Can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm new to the Forum although I've been using PTE v4.48 successfully for some time. Having created some panoramas from a recent holiday in Canada I wished to create a slideshow using the new pan/zoom effects.

Norrie,

Welcome to the Forum!

Will you be posting the show? Would love to see your panoramas! :)