WnSoft Forums

Inconsistent object sizing

bmccammon

I am building a slideshow using PTE v5 beta 8V and using The Dom/Panos' photoalbum (v1) template. The show starts with a small album object and show title that pans/zooms to a readable size but one that allows the viewer to still see much of the album (#1 attachment). As I prepare to move into presentation of the images for the show I zoom the album template more so that it covers almost all the TV safe viewing area (#2). I want to use this exact album size and location for each of the next slides so that the impression is that each image appears in the album frame, does what ever I want to with PZR, and then dissolves into the next image.

But the problem is that randomly the template jumps back to the smaller size used at the beginning of the show (#4). If I close the Object and Animation window and move to the next slide in the show (or previous one) and then back to the one that had the smaller album template the problem is often cured. That is, by moving one slide forward or backward the larger album template appears (#3). Sometimes moving backward or forward causes each of the sequential slides to have the smaller album template. By persisting and moving backward or forward many times I am able to get all the images to have the proper album template (the large one) in place for the show.

You can see in the attached images that I am using the template and the image as separate objects in the Object/Animation window. Attempts to use parent/child dependent objects has not been successful for me so far... I have a lot to learn. Any ideas on why PTE v5 beta 8V would randomly resize objects and then "correct" the random sizing just by moving backward or forward in the slide sequence? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

post-71-1169655213_thumb.jpg

post-71-1169655227_thumb.jpg

post-71-1169655236_thumb.jpg

post-71-1169655244_thumb.jpg