WnSoft Forums

Volcano Teide Part 2 (spring)

morasoft

Hello all:

I have taken advantage of the subject "Helicopter rotors" suggested by Tomuk in this forum, and I have incorporated it into my presentation.

Thanks for the explanations of Lin Evans about construction of rotors in your file .swf, and to Jean Pierre D. by indications and contributions.

In my computer the synchronization between images and sounds is correct , I don't Know how works in slow computers.

Excuse my english.

Morasoft.

;)

Hi! Morasoft.

I loved your show, most informative, great cartoon work and what a great ending.

Keep producing fine work like this and thank you very much for sharing.

Tom.

Thanks Morasoft for your extra link. I looked for it on Beechbrook last evening but it wasn't there then. As Ken indicates that was a masterpiece. I am giving an AV show in 3 hours time and it will seem mediocre in comparison. Well done.

Ron [uK]

Hello:

Tomuk, Ken Cox, ronwil, alrobin, JPD, moritz..., thanks to dedicate a little time to put your commentaries. I believe that the best form to learn to use PTE is to look for an idea and to try to make it. Thus many options and possibilities can be discovered into this wonderful program.

Morasoft.

Hi! Morasoft,

"Volcano Teide Part 2 (spring)".

This time I did view the correct sequence (LOL) and I must say, every bit as good if not better than part 1.

For me it had everything: - excellent visuals both cartoon and photographs, a sound track that appears to have been written especially for the images and last but no means least, a very informative and interesting story line.

All in all a sequence that shows off all that is good in P2e.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Morasoft,

I saw your show “Volcano Teide Part 2” and I think it is a Masterpiece. Very inventive use of the Animation and the way you presented the pictures was imaginative.

Thanks for sharing,

Bert

How can you say that it is not a serious AV, Peter?

Ron [uK]

How can you say that it is not a serious AV, Peter?

Ron [uK]

Well Ron,

I was amused by Barry Beckham's comment that he would not come in out of the rain to watch many "serious" AVs. I would have come in out of the rain to watch this as I thought it was great fun. I guess it all depends how you choose to interpret "serious". It was not intended as criticism just my little joke.

Peter

:)

Thanks Bert, Peter S, ronwill... for his commentaries.

Peter S, really this is serious work. It is possible that many people think that I have treated without seriousness to Volcano Teide when using the cartoons. But I think that I leave the norm and I am looking for different ways. Thus, the presentations of Teide Volcano are different.

Excuse my english.

Morasoft.

Hi Morasoft,

I apologise if my comment offended you. That was not my intention in any way. I really did enjoy your work and I'm sure you put a lot of thought into it. Please also see my reply to Ron.

It is possible to put across a serious message with humour but it is VERY difficult to achieve this. I may have missed the point but I thought this was just a very good entertaining AV.

Peter