WnSoft Forums

Object editor

jmphotog53

On my slide shows ( professional wedding photography), I would like to have buttons that would remain on screen throughout the entire show so my clients will always have the option anytime during the show to go to the "chapters" indicated by each buttons name...i.e. "BRIDE", "GROOM","CEREMONY",etc.

I have placed these buttons sucessfully into my shows, but they disappear after the first slide.

What do I need to do to have the buttons remain on screen throughout the entire show?

Jim

Hi Jim! Welcome!

To solve your problem, you can create a slide (whatever subject) with your buttons placed as "objects" linked to different presentations-chapters.

Now insert this slide in "Slide list", copy and then past it as many times as you need for your show (the same number of your pictures). To insert the images don't use the usual way, but select the first, the second slide etc. and replace your "standard" picture with the right one by browsing the folder in the first box ("Show image") under the Slide list.

All your slides will have same objects (and same links) of your "template" slide.

Another option you could use. . . . .

If you turn on the Navigation Bar one of the options is to go to the first side.

If you make your first slide be your "Chapters Page" You can click on the

First slide button on any slide. (It will look like a little house) And pick the

"Chapter" You wish to look at. You can also have a next and Previous buttons too.

But the Navigation Bar does not show up if you Sync the show

with music or hide the Cursor.

cc

That is right

You can not pause the music. It will keep playing only the pictures are paused.

So you might want to pick more then one song. That way who ever is viewing

the show will not hear the same song over and over.

I wish there was an option on the Navigation Bar to Mute the sound.

I am sure some people look at pictures for hours before they decide

what they would like to order. I know that there is a volume control on

the computer. And that works too.

cc