WnSoft Forums

News of development

Igor

Aleksey is testing now music modes and sychronization for v5.00

It's a very smart and complex system that works in 4 threads simultaneously. Aleksey worked on this system several months. The delay happened because it should manage music and slides with effects in real time and preload data on the fly with analyzing of future tasks. We also developed some future features for next versions.

Sergey fully rewrote File tree for PicturesToExe and VideoBuilder. Probably you noticed that PicturesToExe v5.00 could starts not enough quickly. It happens because work of some antiviruses, Nero Scout and overall slow work of some functions in Windows. We used another technology and multithreading to totally remove any delays. Now no delays, v5.00 beta 9 with enabled File tree panel will start so quickly as v4.48

Also Sergey added "Burn ISO image" window to VideoBuilder. You can burn earlier prepared images of your DVD-Video discs.

I improved installer, with help of Artem added support of Text comments in v5.00, we finished works on Button objects. And a hundred of small, but significant improvements.

Also while Aleksey is working my music modes, we'll add text macros for text objects and comments. <%Date> <%SlideNumber> <%ImageName> and etc.

I'm continiously testing and optimizing all parts of PicturesToExe.

To Igor and team,

I think PTE is without competition because of its video quality and effective use of the pc hardware, and I really look forward to testing the new features that you are preparing for us.

Your work is generating so much joy allover the globe.

Thank you all.

Ragnar

Well spoken Ragnar and in particular that of the joy which Igor, Aleksey and the rest of the team are giving us.

Ron [uK]

To see what we can read here and there on the new and future possibilities of PTE 5.0, me made languish and gives me more and more envy(urge) and he(it) delays me being able to work with this famous program.

In advance I congratulate you on the colossal working sum, which you Igor as well as your team supply.

You put us the water in the mouth by distilling us versions, certainly operational but not still totally in the point.

So every day we look forward to the coming of this new baby.

Thank you Igor

Cèlou

We used another technology and multithreading to totally remove any delays................. and overall slow work of some functions in Windows

May be it is the reason for which I have a black screen with some heavy slideshow, it will very nice if this new technology solve also this problem.

You probably didn't imagine there would be so much work to do the version #5 neither there would be so many problems, but you succeed to do the work and solve problems and we will soon have a wonderfull tool.

Probably there will still have some problems, but we know that you always find an answer.

Thanks to you and your team for what you did and what you will do.