WnSoft Forums

Keyboard shortcut list

dpearcePNG

from the help file

PicturesToExe v5.00 beta

+ New Visual editor where you can add Pan/Zoom/Rotate effect.

See "Objects and Animation" button (Ctrl+B) on the main window.

+ Added Undo (Ctrl+Z) and Redo (Ctrl+Y) features.

See Main menu | Project | Undo (Ctrl+Z) and Redo (Ctrl+Y).

+ Improved Navigation bar.

> New Navigation bar style.

> Added support of skins. You can add any images of buttons and background,

Navigation bar can be semi-transparent and has a shadow. See folder "NavBar"

in PicturesToExe's folder. Just add new folder to create new style of Navigation bar.

+ Added tree of folders to main window. See Main Menu | View | Show tree (Ctrl+G)

+ Added support of PNG images files (including PNG with partial semi-transparency).

+ You can quickly remove slide(s) from Slide list simply dragging them back to File list.

+ You can quickly press Enter to show "Customize slide" window for selected slide(s).

+ Main image of a slide can be transparent GIF or transparent PNG now.

+ Added new function to Main menu | File. "Create backup in ZIP" which compress all files

of your project into one ZIP archive. It can be useful for moving project to another PC.

+ Vastly improved speed of work of PicturesToExe's main window. Instant response now.

Especially when you work with 1000 or more slides in the Slide list.

+ Added new style of background image of a slide: "Fit to screen".

+ Added option "Keep slide aspect ratio" (1,3333 by default) to correctly draw slide

+ Ability to insert comment or description from EXIF info of JPEG images.

See Project options | Comments tab | "Set comments for all slides as" | "Display EXIF".

on various displays (usual 4:3 and wide screen). See Project options | Screen tab.

+ Added compatibility of main interface of PicturesToExe

with Large font (120 dpi) mode of Windows.

+ Main interface of PicturesToExe supports "Clear type" font mode of Windows XP.

+ Various improvements in File list in the main window.

+ New "About PicturesToExe" window.

+ Added compatibility of main application of PicturesToExe with Windows Vista.

+ Added compatibility of main application of PicturesToExe with restricted user accounts in Windows.

PicturesToExe v4.48

ken

Dave,

I don't remember seeing such a list (may be I missed the post) but I think it should'nt be very difficult to make an almost complete list :

1 - in the main window :

. select the main options at the top (file/project/slide/etc...) and see what are the corresponding shortcuts

. right click in the slide list/folder window to open a pop-up and you can see the shortcuts.

2 - In the "Objects and Animation" window :

. right click in the timeline

. right click on an object (in the objects list or in the visualization window)

Hope it helps. :)

• 2 months later...

Ususally this can be found in most help (CHM) files. Once Igor finalizes the betas to the full release version ... im sure one of his other priority projects is to update the help file (CHM) with all the new, basic and relative content.

I personally find it much easier (and often quicker) to use a mouse to access drop-down menu lists rather than trying to remember a host of different shortcut key combinations and I admire anyone who can remember them all without getting confused with so many other programs such as Photoshop or MS Office. Also, given that the shortcuts are listed in the menus and the release notes, as highlighted by Ken and TheDom, then I don't see a need for them to be listed separately anywhere else.