WnSoft Forums

Registration Code

fitzner3

:o Ok, it appears that one has to send an email to: orders@wnsoft.com, with your full name, your origional order ID and the email you used at the time you placed the order.

I am really not organized like I thought so I have none of this now that I can find.

I am pleading with Igor to just help me or if I have to order again well I guess I will have to.

Harry

Hi Harry,

Well all is not lost I think you only need the email address that you submited with your order , anyway keep the faith as they will sort this out to a satisfactory conclusion I am sure of this after having being in your situation myself and was fixed Keep on Rocking Regards Clive.

Guest guru

I think WnSoft is right when it asks all these data, Harry, to simplify the work of the support and avoid cheats.

But I'm sure Igor remember well your name... Drop a line to him, and you'll solve very soon your problem!

:o Thanks for the support!!

I totally agree that there would be cheats that would try to get another code but that is not me and I know you guys believe me!! I will send Mr. Kokarev another email.

Harry :lol:

:o Ops that's

Mr. Kokarev

:o Thanks Igor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received your email with the code and activated it just fine!!

This time I saved it on a personal disk of presentations. When I get close to a cd-r 700 mb I save all to a CD for save keeping.

unfortunately, I had to delete all .pte files as all my pictures were lost but kept the final .exe!! :lol: