WnSoft Forums

Help Please

morturn

As some of you will know I have been trying to get the site of the Purton Hulks recognised as a special site of historical (and photographical) interest.

At this moment there is an opportunity to vote for some of Britain’s Historical sites, so am asking if you could click on the link below and give the Purton Hulks site a vote.

I am sure that if you have been to this site you will understand how interesting the place both historically and Photographically and deserves to have some protection from vandalism so it can be enjoyed by all.

http://uktv.co.uk/index.cfm/uktv/britainsb...teDetail/id/400

As some of you will know I have been trying to get the site of the Purton Hulks recognised as a special site of historical (and photographical) interest.

At this moment there is an opportunity to vote for some of Britain’s Historical sites, so am asking if you could click on the link below and give the Purton Hulks site a vote.

I am sure that if you have been to this site you will understand how interesting the place both historically and Photographically and deserves to have some protection from vandalism so it can be enjoyed by all.

http://uktv.co.uk/index.cfm/uktv/britainsb...teDetail/id/400

Done

At this moment there is an opportunity to vote for some of Britain's Historical sites, so am asking if you could click on the link below and give the Purton Hulks site a vote.

We haven't visited this particular area but I am behind you 100% with preserving this important part of your history. Voted !