WnSoft Forums

Mac-Ability

Ok. So I am sat in front of a row of sparkling Mac G4 Power crazed machines. My email rings and I find a pal raving about this exe file slide programme.

It inexpensive delightful to use, producing fantastic results and his wedding pictures are flying around the world as a PicturesToExe Show.

So as a Apple Mac man since 1995 without the slightest knowlege of a PC, for the first time I am starting to feel like the boy in the corner of a playground that no body wants to play with.

Anyone got any ideas if there is a product that will run on Mac 10.2.6, or shall I just go down the garden and my Macs and hope they grow into a PC.

Cheers TheChisholm ;)

Welcome to PTE

But I hope you are not going to be too disappointed, as based on several threads in the recent past, no one seems to have managed to find a sortware/utility that let's PTE work on a MAC.

If you check some past threads, or search for "Mac", you will find several pages on this topic