WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe

ronwil

What a mess the PicturesTo Exe part of the Forum has now become with what was once two pinned items we now have eight. Every time I want to open a new post in a topic I have to use the scroll bar and even though I open the Forum four or five times a day there are always posts to be read. Have a thought for us mere enthusiasts. I have just returned from our Camera Club Annual Dinner and in the short space of time that I was out there were 20 pins and post to click on. Have you all gone crazy? :blink:

Ron [uK]

"but i will attempt pinning this section and starting threads -- but the people that make suggestions that get declined etc should be responsible for editing them to the new area -- if you enter a thread you can move/edit it

to have a layout like thedom's or other sites require a whole reformat of the site by the site owner

ken

I initiated this thread with "What a mess the PicturesTo Exe part of the Forum has now become with what was once two pinned items we now have eight." I see that there has been a tidying-up and all is now well as far as I am concerned. Thanks to those responsible. Let us hope it stays that way and members post their views under the correct headings.

Ron [uK]

A much better layout/tidyup.

Just one question.

I assume all DVD related issues/discussion etc (for all previous versions) and from v5.10 on now belong in the "How to create video" section.