WnSoft Forums

Upgrade to version 5 deluxe

coecolin

Hello All,

Can somebody help me. On Friday 27th April I purchased what I thought was the upgrade to version 5 deluxe. However it appears that I did not go to the drop down menu and have ended up with the standard version which I already have. I paid £14- something GBP, I cannot remember the odd amount.

I have been in touch with Wnsoft Support but they have not been very helpfull so far. So do I purchase version 5 deluxe again, and the amount already paid gets refunded, or would the required key be forwarded from the amount already paid.

Hoping to resolve this problem soon.

Regards,

coecolin. (Colin C Coe)

Colin,

I apologize for this problem and delay!

You mistakenly placed order for Personal license ($24) instead of "Upgrade to Deluxe" ($20). I just refunded this order. Please order it again ("Upgrade to Deluxe").

This mistake happened because earlier it was necessary to manually choose "Upgrade to Deluxe" from a list when you opened registration web page. Now in latest beta 11 we corrected the registration link and it automatically sets "Upgrade to Deluxe".

I just sent you your VideoBuilder registration key.

• 2 weeks later...
Colin,

I apologize for this problem and delay!

You mistakenly placed order for Personal license ($24) instead of "Upgrade to Deluxe" ($20). I just refunded this order. Please order it again ("Upgrade to Deluxe").

This mistake happened because earlier it was necessary to manually choose "Upgrade to Deluxe" from a list when you opened registration web page. Now in latest beta 11 we corrected the registration link and it automatically sets "Upgrade to Deluxe".

I just sent you your VideoBuilder registration key.

I have been happily upgrading from v.4.48 through the betas but using PTE only through my PC. Now I want to investigate DVD burning. I have been to the WnSoft website but I do not seem able to find the route to buy the upgrade to the DeLuxe version 5. Apologies for being dumb but please someone please put me on the right track.