WnSoft Forums

Null image in slide List

Hi,

Sometimes, I'd like to add a null image in Slide List, just in order to go to O&A window and make some animation with text, button, ....

So each time I'm looking for a simple image (white or black) in directories, add it in slide list and delete it in O&A object list.

Would it be possible to add in right clic menu Slide List something like : Add a null image.

This will allow you to go to O&A window whithout any object in object list.

Alain

Sometimes, I'd like to add a null image in Slide List, just in order to go to O&A window and make some animation with text, button, ....

So each time I'm looking for a simple image (white or black) in directories, add it in slide list and delete it in O&A object list.

Would it be possible to add in right clic menu Slide List something like : Add a null image.

This will allow you to go to O&A window whithout any object in object list.

Alain,

You can delete the main image in O&A if you just want the objects. Also it's easy to add a dark-slide. I keep one in every project folder.

Alain,

You can delete the main image in O&A if you just want the objects.

Also it's easy to add a dark-slide. I keep one in every project folder.

Yes this is what I'm doing also.

Rather than to keep a dark (or white) slide somewhere in a directory for a project, I'd like to do this from menu in PTE and choose in menu : add a dark (white) slide.

A built in function would be faster and easier because sometimes I do not remember where I put my dark slide. (or i delete it. :angry: )

Alain

Yes this is what I'm doing also.

Rather than to keep a dark (or white) slide somewhere in a directory for a project, I'd like to do this from menu in PTE and choose in menu : add a dark (white) slide.

A built in function would be faster and easier because sometimes I do not remember where I put my dark slide. (or i delete it. :angry: )

Alain

Alain, I have just been wishing the same thing. Although there are work arounds, It would be convenient.

Howard

You don't have to use a dark slide - just add any old image you happen to have handy, and then delete it in O&A. :)

Yes but this is less clear in slide panel because you have a thumbnail of an image that you do not use it in O&a window.

I prefer to have a dark or white thumbnail in slide panel, this helps to see where you do not display image.

Thanks

Alain

Yes but this is less clear in slide panel because you have a thumbnail of an image that you do not use it in O&a window.

Good point! :)