WnSoft Forums

Italian Forum

stecchio

Italian:

Sto cercando adesioni per aprire un forum in italiano su PTE oppure se Igor lo permette aprire una sezione italiana in questo forum.

Vi aspetto numerosi.

Stefano

English:

I am trying adhesions in order to open a Italian PTE forum or if Igor allows it to open one Italian section in this forum.

Numerous you aspect.

Stefano

Bravo Stecchio, veramente!

Ovviamente ci sto anch'io. Non sapevo di essere in tanti ...

Naturalmente, mi sembra scontato proporre a capofila il nostro Guido Russo (Guru), la voce più autorevole e più preparata dell'intero Forum, se accetta. E spero di sì.

Saluti a tutti.

Sapor

Guest guru

Mr. Parvaresh, where on the earth are you from? :lol: I know you are living in Los Angeles, and by your surname (and by your great wedding show too) I did never guess you had something to do with Italy...

As to others, I welcome Eros and Stecchio, and I send a warm greeting to my old friend Sandro "sapor".

As for Italian forum, it's of course a good idea, and i think it's possible to create a PTE forum in Italian - not sure as a section of this "official" PTE forum, but as a private one, like Michel made for the francophones. I have only a doubt: Italian members are numerous enough here? I know few other Italian PTE users, but how many we are?

Italian abridgement:

A parte la sorpresa di trovare tra i promotori una vecchia conoscenza come Raypar (che abita a Los Angeles e di cui non sospettavo la conoscenza della lingua italiana), sono lieto di dare il benvenuto a Eros e a Stefano, per non parlare del mio caro amico Sandro "Sapor".

Venendo all'argomento forum in italiano, l'dea è senza dubbio interessante: direi però che non possiamo ragionevolmente chiedere ospitalità ad Igor. Michel ad esempio ha creato intorno al suo sito un eccellente forum in lingua francese, ed è questo il modello a cui ci si potrebbe ispirare. Ma siamo sicuri di essere abbastanza numerosi per creare un forum in italiano? Conosco qualche altra persona che utilizza PTE in Italia, ma quanti siamo?

Guru,

proprio per valutare la consistenza degli utilizzatori italiani di PTE ho postato questo messaggio.

Volevo vedere se altri come me, non conoscendo bene l'inglese, si limitano a leggere ma intervengono molto raramente.

Che ne pensi di chiedere a Igor quanti sono gli italiani che hanno acquistato PTE?

Ovviamente come ha detto Sapor saresti di nome e di fatto il Guru del Forum.

Restiamo in attesa di sviluppi.

Stefano

English:

Just in order to estimate the consistency of the Italian PTE users i have posted this thread.

I wanted to see if others like me, not knowing English well, are limited to read but they take part very very rarely.

That of tasks to ask to Igor how many are the Italians who have acquired PTE?

Obviously as it has said Sapor you would be of name and fact the Guru of the Forum.

We remain in attended of developments.

Hi to italian friends

What a beautiful surprise! Nice to meet you.

Italian formum is a wonderful idea and hope it can be can be created; of course I'll be glad to take part in it.

Che bella sorpresa! E' stato un grande piacere incontravi. Un forum in italiano è un'idea stupenda. Spero che possa presto essere realizzata, e saro' lietissimo di parteciparvi.

Could someone in the Italian Forum translate the following into English for me

QUESTE FURONO LE CASE

DEI CAPULETI

D'ONDE USCI LA GIUILiETTA

PER CUI

TANTO PIANSERO I CUORI GENTILI

E I POETI CANTARONO

SECOLI 13 E 14 EV

It is engraved on a plaque in the courtyard of the home of Giulietta (Romeo & Juliet) in Verona. Thanks. :lol:

And Jim if you are looking for Sophia Loren I believe she has a place on the Amalfi Coast :lol:

Ron [uK]

Guest guru

Jim:

I don't know if we can admit Sophia Loren to our forum. I'm not sure she is a PTE user. And if you mean she should be admitted "honoris causa" (that is because of her beauty), well, it's a little too late now, I think. I could like better Laetitia Casta, or Charlize Theron, or Valeria Mazza.

Ron:

Here is my attempt of translation:

These were the houses

of Capuleti

where Juliet came from

for whom

so much gentle hearts wept

and poets sang

13th and 14th centuries

Wonderful. Thanks Guido.

Ron [uK]