WnSoft Forums

Version 5 De luxe

Mike Reed

Hi Igor

I have attempted to upgrade to the full version 5 as I wish to create DVD.s. However the company that you are using to handle the transaction REG NOW will not accept my e-mail address as they say it is a free or anonymous domain. Well I use Yahoo and have always done so and I suspect that many of your customers also use such providers. I reckon that you will loose out on a lot of business if this is not resolved. I found out that I do have an email address through my ISP but I never use it. I gave that address and they have accepted my payment. The problem is that I am unable to read e-mails on that address so cannot get the release code for the upgrade. What do you suggest I should do as I really need to create a DVD asap.

Reagrds

Mike Reed

Hi Mike,

Perhaps this might help. Every ISP which I've been acquainted with over the years has a feature called "web mail" which is a service that allows you to reach emails from their site from anywhere in the world by logging on to the ISP's web site then looking for the "web mail" or "email" link. Once you click on that link it will ask you to enter your user I.D. and Password and then you can easily retrieve any emails you have received.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Igor

I have attempted to upgrade to the full version 5 as I wish to create DVD.s. However the company that you are using to handle the transaction REG NOW will not accept my e-mail address as they say it is a free or anonymous domain. Well I use Yahoo and have always done so and I suspect that many of your customers also use such providers. I reckon that you will loose out on a lot of business if this is not resolved. I found out that I do have an email address through my ISP but I never use it. I gave that address and they have accepted my payment. The problem is that I am unable to read e-mails on that address so cannot get the release code for the upgrade. What do you suggest I should do as I really need to create a DVD asap.

Reagrds

Mike Reed

Hi Mike,

Perhaps this might help. Every ISP which I've been acquainted with over the years has a feature called "web mail" which is a service that allows you to reach emails from their site from anywhere in the world by logging on to the ISP's web site then looking for the "web mail" or "email" link. Once you click on that link it will ask you to enter your user I.D. and Password and then you can easily retrieve any emails you have received.

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Lin

Yep I have visited their site. the problem is that somebody else set up my e-mail. I just pay Freedom to Surf but that is as far as it goes. I always use YAHOO. I have no idea what my password is with F2s. I have e-mailed them to ask. Till then it seems there is nowt I can do. I think Igor is going to have problems with his on line financial people if this one is not sorted fast.

Mike