WnSoft Forums

Press-release

Igor

Igor,

Congratulations! It looks very professional - should knock the competition for a bit of a loop!! Now we need to hurry up and get those tutorials out and ready for the flood of new slideshow creators! :)

Guest Techman1

Igor,

Congratulations on the release of 5.0!

There is a problem with the links to the Dom's site. It is giving the following error when you click on either of those links:

You can not download this file directly from another site!

You might want to download his presentations to your site and have them downloaded from there, so you have control over the presentations and to make sure they are always available in the future. This might cause a potential new customer some concern. Just a suggestion!

On the PTEShow, it seems to end very abruptyly.

Thank you again for all the options in Version 5.0! You and the team did an excellent job.

Take care,

Fred

Also my congratulations to Igor and his team. As a former programmer, I know only too well the problems of ugrading and maintaining source code for ever increasing complexity of the program, without breaking what's already been done. An impressive effort.

Now, I downloaded the PteShow.exe file, about 8 MB, but when running it the show stops abruptly during the zoom out of the close-up grass image, dropping straight back to the filename. I think earlier versions of this program were about 13 MB, so I am wondering if the file got truncated somewhere along the line.

Also, the sound level in that show is very low compared with usual sound levels, so perhaps that could be looked at as well.

Colin

I am adding my congratulations and thank you here Igor, having avoided using the Pinned entry for the PTE 5.0 release. The Pinned entry is becoming swamped with laudits and rightly so. Is it possible to separate these from the Pinned entry. I am going into hospital shortly and when I get home again I don't want to wade through to find out if there has been any update to the programme such as the small one recently.

Thanks again

Ron [uK]