WnSoft Forums

Missing ? comment on music in a PTE presentation

LumenLux

I have been searching the forum without success for a comment, that I was quite certain had been posted within the last two months. I am wondering if for what ever reason the comment was edited or removed. As I remember, the comment was about a particular PTE show which was posted and discussed. The comment included an opinion that the particular rendition of the music used was dreadfully over-done, or over-played by the orchestra or conductor or similar. Since reading the comment, I have run into several versions of Sarabande by Handel. As I have heard these different renditions, I began to wonder if that was the piece that the opinion was about. But I have now re-read all the posted comments about Neil's Baron Hill presentation and find nothing like I remember. Hopefully someone will remember the comment and direct me to it. The comment may have been pertaining to an entirely different presentation and music score - but I can not locate it.