WnSoft Forums

Regnow not working and other frustrations

loweskid

I've downloaded the latest version and want to pay for the upgrade to the deluxe, but...

1) I just keep getting a 'timed out' error on Regnow after I click the 'order now' button.

2) I have a key for the earlier version in a 'jotplus' file - how do I get this into the program (I can't find the original email)?

3) I've tried searching this forum for answers but all I get is a blank screen with 'done' at the bottom.

Any help would be appreciated - feeling very frustrated at the moment!

Vince

Hi Vince,

could you explain what a "jotplus" file is? Since the main PicturesToExe is free upgrades for life, the old key is good for version 5.0 as well a 4.48. Only if you need the Video Builder upgrade (internal DVD authoring) do you need to buy anything else.

So the immediate solution seems to be whether your 4.xx version is "registered". If so the same key works for 5.0. So if you can help by explaining a "jotplus" (sorry it's a term I'm not familiar with) file is then perhaps we can figure out how to make it work for you.

The issue with Regnow must be something between your ISP and the site because it seems to be working for the majority. There will be a solution, we just need more information.

Best regards,

Lin

I've downloaded the latest version and want to pay for the upgrade to the deluxe, but...

1) I just keep getting a 'timed out' error on Regnow after I click the 'order now' button.

2) I have a key for the earlier version in a 'jotplus' file - how do I get this into the program (I can't find the original email)?

3) I've tried searching this forum for answers but all I get is a blank screen with 'done' at the bottom.

Any help would be appreciated - feeling very frustrated at the moment!

Vince

Hi Lin

Thanks for the response. Sorry, I should have given more info - one too many glasses of wine last night I think... :blink:

Anyway, Regnow is working today so I've paid for the upgrade and got a new registration key.

Jotplus (actually now called Jot + Notes).... http://www.kingstairs.com/

A hierarchical note manager or cardfile type program. I keep all my passwords, log-on details, program keys and serial numbers in one of these files, so I know they are all in the one place and I can then just copy and paste when needed. I had the PtoE key in the file and I now realise that I probably could have just pasted it into a notepad file with the *.txt extension.

So problem now sorted and I'll crawl back under my rock.... :D