WnSoft Forums

Version 5 Beta 1 tutorial

giljones

Over the months I have downloaded pdf file as they appeared oin the hope of understanding how ver 5 would work. I have only recently acquired Photoshop CS2 and thought that I would have a go at split image work as set out in Pictures to EXE Version 5 Beta ! tutorial only to discover that after so doing I need part 2 to enable me to put the completed project into PTE 5. Regrettably there is no name on the instruction sheet so I have no idea who wrote it. Is it possible to get part 2 or has the whole lot now been superseded by current events. I would dearly like to use what I have as it took quite a time to get to grips with it, Gilbert Jones

Hi Gilbert,

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "split image work"? If understood, it might help determine exactly what you are trying to do.

Best regards,

Lin

Over the months I have downloaded pdf file as they appeared oin the hope of understanding how ver 5 would work. I have only recently acquired Photoshop CS2 and thought that I would have a go at split image work as set out in Pictures to EXE Version 5 Beta ! tutorial only to discover that after so doing I need part 2 to enable me to put the completed project into PTE 5. Regrettably there is no name on the instruction sheet so I have no idea who wrote it. Is it possible to get part 2 or has the whole lot now been superseded by current events. I would dearly like to use what I have as it took quite a time to get to grips with it, Gilbert Jones

Guest Techman1

Gilbert,

Maybe this was one of Ronnie West's tutorials that you had read. I remember he had something like this with two sections. You can visit his website at the link below:

Ronnie West Digital - Tutorials

If this wasn't it, you'll need to provide additional information as Ken and Lin have suggested.

Regards,

Fred

Gilbert,

Maybe this was one of Ronnie West's tutorials that you had read. I remember he had something like this with two sections. You can visit his website at the link below:

Ronnie West Digital - Tutorials

If this wasn't it, you'll need to provide additional information as Ken and Lin have suggested.

Regards,

Fred

Thanks very much, you are absolutely right, problem solved. Gilbert