WnSoft Forums

Burning DVD

flynnboy

Please help someone,I need to know how to burn dvd with Video Builder 5.0,I can get my slideshow to the burning stage, but after that i am having problems.Would i be better burning my slideshow with nero and how can i do this ,i am confused as to what file i should be saving to to burn with nero. i love working with pte and would really like to burn my slideshows all in the one program any help welcome THANK YOU BRIAN :blink:

Guest Techman1

Brian,

I've moved your post to this portion of the forum as it relates to Burning DVD's.

Regarding your problems, can you advise what type of issues you are having when you try to burn a DVD from within Video Builder? This will help someone isolate what the problem is and hopefully get you working so you can just use one program.

On the Nero side of your question, If I'm not using Video Builder (VB) to create my DVD's, then I typically create an ISO file from VB and then use Nero to burn the actual DVD from the ISO file. This allows me to make multiple copies at a later time if I so desire without having to re-encode everything again from within PTE/VB.

Regards,

Fred

Brian,

I've moved your post to this portion of the forum as it relates to Burning DVD's.

Regarding your problems, can you advise what type of issues you are having when you try to burn a DVD from within Video Builder? This will help someone isolate what the problem is and hopefully get you working so you can just use one program.

On the Nero side of your question, If I'm not using Video Builder (VB) to create my DVD's, then I typically create an ISO file from VB and then use Nero to burn the actual DVD from the ISO file. This allows me to make multiple copies at a later time if I so desire without having to re-encode everything again from within PTE/VB.

Regards,

Fred

Thanks Fred,

I am using a DVD- RW DISC , When program complete,s task i get a message telling me , INCOMPATIBLE FORMAT.

How do i create iso file from VB this is all new to me .I am a keen photographer and know this to be a good way to show my work

Thank you again for your help

Brian

Guest Techman1

Brian,

Attached is a screen-shot of where you select to create an ISO file from within Video Builder.

post-764-1186509735_thumb.jpg

Have you tried using a new DVD-R disc? Not a DVD-RW. I have used both, but it may be that there is a problem with the DVD-RW media you are using. I'm not sure why you are getting the Incompatible Format statement. If a new DVD-R disc doesn't work, maybe someone within WnSoft will reply on the problems associated with this error message.

Try to create the ISO file and maybe use that existing DVD-RW disc to see if it works with Nero.

Good and luck.

Fred

ISO_Sample.zip

• 2 weeks later...