WnSoft Forums

Blown Out HiLites in Video

cameraman

OK, I got my other computer to burn a video. I even made an ISO image and burned it with my main computer using Image burn www.imgburn.com recommended by Igor and it worked.

Now the problem...I have images that look good on monitor...look good in print...look good in P2E .exe slideshow....BUT when I burn to a video...the hilites are blown out.

I created an action in Photoshop to drop hilights down 10 points...just wondering if this is the best way or are there highlight drop points for the video?

I print to an Epson 7800 and Hilites with detail print at 245. That's what I set my white points to...Is this too high for the Video Burner?

Any recommendations?

Thanks for all the help in getting VB to work for me. :D

• 4 weeks later...
.........Now the problem...I have images that look good on monitor...look good in print...look good in P2E .exe slideshow....BUT when I burn to a video...the hilites are blown out.

Have you hardware calibrated your monitor??? If this calibration is out this could account for the blown highlights. Also make sure you convert any images to sRGB colourspace before using them in a DVD slideshow.