WnSoft Forums

LE SITE DU DIAPORAMA CRÉATIF COURT NUMÉRIQUE

I'm always looking for good PTE shows, and I've been a member of 'Le Site DCNN' for a while. After a few months break I tried to download "Paolo" from DCCN but my Anti-Virus program (Kaspersky) detected a Trojan concealed within. I've tried some others with mixed results. Whats more worrying is that I've gone back into my old PTE shows folder and scanned some shows that I've downloaded from DCCN in the past, this time though discovering Trojans that my AV program hadn't found before.

I'm not saying that these 'trojans' are dangerous, or that you shouldn't use DCCN, but you should be aware of these threats.

Perhaps one of the DCNN people would like to comment?

The message I'm getting is:

detected: Trojan program Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.djk

Perhaps one of the DCNN people would like to comment?

The message I'm getting is:

detected: Trojan program Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.djk

I've since found there's been a lot of discussion about this on the diaporamaforum forum recently but my French is not good enough for me to understand...

http://www.diaporamaforum.com/forums/index...amp;#entry62275

I've since found there's been a lot of discussion about this on the diaporamaforum forum recently but my French is not good enough for me to understand...

http://www.diaporamaforum.com/forums/index...amp;#entry62275

Using a 'translator program' as far as I can work out, this seems to be a problem whereby certain Anti Virus programs are mistakenly 'believing' that PTE shows with a number of jpegs contain a trojan horse program.

There is apparently an entry somewhere on this message board about this (search of forum using DCNN trojan revealed nothing) so please accept my apologies if I'm repeating old news.

Using a 'translator program' as far as I can work out, this seems to be a problem whereby certain Anti Virus programs are mistakenly 'believing' that PTE shows with a number of jpegs contain a trojan horse program.

There is apparently an entry somewhere on this message board about this (search of forum using DCNN trojan revealed nothing) so please accept my apologies if I'm repeating old news.

A search for 'trojan' received better results:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....amp;#entry35474

Seems to be an ongoing problem, so sorry for repeating it here.