WnSoft Forums

Picture Recovery

images77

I recently lost my hard drive. I lost my version of P2E (4.8 I think) and some pictures that I made a slide show out of. I want to make some prints of the pictures on the cd. I just bought the Deluxe 5.0 version and was wondering if there is a way to get access to the photo's? Any help would be appreciated.

Second, I got the email to register my new version but didn't receive the attachment the email refered to. I saw another post about a similar problem with Hotmail. I use AOL. Any help with this?

Thanks, Tim

• 3 months later...

I would help you in recovering your lost pictures. Pictures can be recovered provided they have not got overwritten by now. I would like to recommend you great software, Disk Doctors Digital Media Recovery Software which would serve your purpose. First you can try using the demo version. The demo version would display the files which can be recovered using the full version of the software. Once you confirm that this is what you wanted then you can go ahead purchasing the software and further recovering your lost pictures.

Carlo

Photo Recovery