WnSoft Forums

New Show on Beechbrook

Paul T

Two weeks ago I spent four days in the Lake Distict and this is the photographic result of the visit. Any comments are always welcome

Paul

Download link please Paul.

It's on Beechbrook. top left first page.

Colin

Thanks colin, got it now. :rolleyes:

Two weeks ago I spent four days in the Lake Distict and this is the photographic result of the visit. Any comments are always welcome

Paul

As always up to your high standard Paul.

The moving clouds was used here to great effect, some images in other shows where I have seen this used were not as appropriate as here. Could you use the moving water effect on the foreground in the lake scenes? I have seen this somewhere as an effect on this forum, not sure who did it though.

Good choice of music and lovely images, thanks Paul.

Paul,

Some lovely images with great light here,I feel that the movement of the clouds didn,t really make it any better(or any worst).The music was fitting and the show did make me want to visit the area. I feel that the best images were all used at the start and the end was less good.

Thanks for sharing

Neil

Paul

Great show Paul. I liked the music as well as the animation. And of course, there is nothing like having excellent pictures to work with. Overall, very pleasing and well done.

Dave