WnSoft Forums

Novice question

smurfsdad

Hate to even ask this question of all you experienced users. I'm creating a slide show for my daughter's high school graduation Sunday. I'd like to be able to push a key to pause the slide show on a given photo, then hit another to resume play. I found where I can designate a right or left mouse click to pause, but can't see how to resume play again. Thanks for any help.

Jerry

bottom tab -- progect options - advanced -- check the box ro show navigation bar -- then customize navigation bar

-- even if you dont show it the keyboard keys -- arrow keys pause etc will work -- at least they used to :lol:

NOTE

you cannot have the functions of the navigation bar if you sync the music

good luck on your show

ken

I found where I can designate a right or left mouse click to pause, but can't see how to resume play again.

If you click your mouse again the show will

resume. But if your pictures are on the screen

for 6 seconds you will prolly have to wait 6 seconds

until you see your pictures start changing agian.

The navigation bar is a little more Visual.

It shows when you are paused so you

know when you have it in pause or play mode.

cc

Thanks everyone for this thread! I've defined the left and right mouse buttons many times and I've never noticed that Pause(resume) was an available definition. This is handy because some computers make you go through cumbersome function-key sequences to get to "Pause" keyboard key. My notebook does this. I had been using a P2E navigator bar with only one button, "Pause", in top-right of screen. Not any more! Full-screen photo pausing can be totally unobstructed without cumbersome pause key sequences on notebooks and without P2E navigator bar pause button!

If you define one of the mouse buttons with "Pause" and in the same project options advanced tab you check the box "Auto hide mouse cursor after:" and set to 1 second, then the person viewing show can pause an unsynchronized show *and* have the mouse cursor out of the way until mouse is moved.

I have created an advanced position bar and topic title navigator that is activated to appear and disappear with a left mouse button click. Navigation functions are never covering up any of the picture during show. Having "Pause" on the right mouse button will be just perfect - along with cursor auto hide. Thanks most of all to Igor for making this possible! :lol: