WnSoft Forums

Indication in Slide List of presence of animation or custom effects

John-W

There are several other requests for improvements to this aspect of PTE V5.0, and I note that Igor has already commented on some of them.

From my first creation of an animation I thought it would be useful to have an indication in the Slide List of the presence of an animation.

Clearly there are a range of possible solutions of varying degrees of implementation complexity. But, for example, indication using a coloured frame around the main thumbnail image would be adequate.

Some comments and suggestions by others...

Igor

The Dom

KSF

Federov

From my first creation of an animation I thought it would be useful to have an indication in the Slide List of the presence of an animation.

Igor,

I agree to some sort of indication like in 4.48 to show the slides which have been customized. In 4.48 at least the P button to the left of Customize Slide was "depressed " when a slide was customized to help in configuring a slide show. The slide list could be used as a means to show which slides have been customized whether it be animation, timing, etc.

The problem is magnified when I prepare a 200 to 300 pic slide show and customize 20% of the slides. Then if the music is not quite long enough or a little bit too long and I don't want to adjust the pitch of the song to match the end of the show, I like to go back and adjust the "time interval" in ms to closely match the end and provide smooth continuity in the other 80% of the slides. In 5.1, if at this point I change the "time interval" and "set for existing slides" it changes the time for ALL the slides even those in the customized 20%...maybe another optional function "set for NON-CUSTOMIZED existing slides" is needed whereever "set for existing slides" is displayed.

5.1 is great but consumes a lot of time setting up shows to my liking...Harvey