WnSoft Forums

Can't Burn DVD

Hope someone can help. I've just purchased the deluxe version 5 of PTE for my new PC which is running Vista. My earlier version I had for about 3 years and getting stuff onto a DVD was a bit of a long winded way. I think I may of got the wrong end of the stick, but I was hoping that I could burn a slideshow to DVD within PTE. I've tried but got error message "CD burning not supported" after using the DVD option between Project Options & Timeline.

Can anyone help - just need to understand how to get a slideshow onto a DVD. I've checked out the user manual, implies you should be able to do it via DVD menu. Do I have to prepare a DVD outside PTE as before?

Thanks

Welcome to the world of PTE A-Vs and the user forum Brit Chick, you will find lots of friendly help and advice here.

You have the correct button, check you have a DVD in your DVD Burner. Also create a .exe file before you go to the DVD burning process and save your work to a template or create backup in ZIP.