WnSoft Forums

Pan & Zoom within TheDom's Photo Album

mightec

Hi

After my initial attempt to create a Pan & Zoom Effect within TheDom's Photo Album, TheDom very kindly created this more professional version. Below is a MediaFire link to an .exe file which shows some of the benefit, providing a third dimension to viewing the photograph in the Photo Album template. It is simple to use, copying and pasting into the main template and then increasing the slide duration time, adding a couple of keyframes, changing the pan and zoom and you are done. If there is any interest in this I would be happy to produce a tutorial. Sorry about the quality of the photographs.

MediaFire Link Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2g4mwznvruz

Hi

If there is any interest in this I would be happy to produce a tutorial.

MediaFire Link Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2g4mwznvruz

I have looked at your demo Mike and must say that the idea of being able to use animation within the Domas Album is a great idea. Not sure that all that zooming is to my taste though. However I would like very much to know how you achieved it so would be grateful to have a copy of any tutorial that you produce.

Ron

Hi Ron

I accept that there is room for improvement, but the main purpose of the file was to show the principle and possibilities of being able to pan & zoom within the Photo Album template. Happy to send you the single slide template and tutorial early next week.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Your post (mightec):

Hi Ron

I accept that there is room for improvement, but the main purpose of the file was to show the principle and possibilities of being able to pan & zoom within the Photo Album template. Happy to send you the single slide template and tutorial early next week.

My opinion.-

In spanish:

Algunos miembros del foro tienen la costumbre de descargar y usar las plantillas que otros miembros (desinteresadamente) ponen a disposición de todos los que visitamos el foro. Pero luego, cuando tienen algo que pueda interesar, sólo lo envían por e-mail a determinadas personas. Me parece que eso es algo de mal gusto.

In (google) english:

Some forum members have a habit of download and use a lot of templates that other members (selflessly) available to all who visit the forum. But then, when they have something that can be interesting for others members, just send it by e-mail to certain individuals.

I think that is something in bad taste.

Morasoft.

Morasoft

I appreciate that you have written in English, which may not be your mother tongue, but I cannot understand your point. Are you saying that I am selflessly withholding the tutorial, that is not my intention at all. I originally stated that "If there is any interest in this I would be happy to produce a tutorial." I am sorry if my response to Ron was misunderstood, I am more than happy to distribute this to anyone, that is assuming that TheDom is happy for me to do so. Alternatively, TheDom may wish to include it on his Website.

Hi All,

I have An Album Placed here on Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?6lxntgdwxey I did for my Daughter in the Uk

anyone interested may download but please remember I am not a photographer only a learner yet and left it a bit late in life to learn. Any Tips would be Welcome.

My thanks got to The Dom for making this Album possible also to Mike for a little help here and there.

I also had an ealier attempt at doing something with this Album for a relative of her young grandaughter

This one also as Pan/Zoom and also sound effects any one is also welcome to see this if they wish.

I have never attempted to do a Template but maybe i will one day.

Ray

Edit:- Sorry for this but realised i had made slight changes to My Girl Album New download here

http://www.mediafire.com/?ejlycynlcmm

Morasoft

No problem, I just did not wish to leave your comments, without some clarification from me. TheDom has done a fantastic job with the new version of the Photo Album and he has helped me greatly with producing the pan and zoom effect.

Mike, I really appreciate that somebody take time to write tutorials on my templates.

Ron already wrote excellent guides and I am very grateful to him.

It's quite difficult for me to write explanations because english is not my mother tongue and to be honest, writing tutorials is not what I prefer to do. :P

Ray, thank you very much for posting your shows.

It's really the best compliment I can receive to see somebody using my work.

No matter the show uses my templates as they are or modifies it more or less, I watch them with a lot of pleasure and it is the best reward I can receive.

In addition it can be a source of inspiration for somebody who has the skill to improve them.

Again, thank you very much.

Hello Moresoft,

I read your comment on the thread posted by Mightec and also followed the replies that were posted later. I am quite certain that Mike never intended to 'with-hold' his tutorial from anyone, in fact he has been very helpful to me recently with a few problems t5hat I was having.

It seems that you think it a little selfish for any forum member to only send stuff privately (sorry if I am misunderstanding you). On this point I would like to say that I have been placing tutorials on my we site for a very long time now and these tutorials are freely available to anyone who wants to download them. However, only very few people (25 to date) ever take the time to acknowledge these free tutorials with a simple word of thanks - I will leave you to think about that!

Ron

Hi Ray

I finally got some time to watch your slideshows, since I retired I just do not know where the time goes, well I do its playing slideshow producer. Well anyway, I fully endorse TheDom's comments, really very nice, I seen the one about your recent trip, but it was great seeing it again. The other about My Girl Album, like it very much, thought the photographs were good, the backing music fitted the bill, very nicely. Thanks for sharing.

:D Perhaps, the Forum should hold a Monthly or Quarterly competition, I think that I have seen a voting system somewhere on the Forum. Maybe the forthcoming Holiday season would be a good subject.

For Ronniebootwest:

Particularly I have not sent any grateful for your tutorials, simply because I have not downloaded them, I am not interested. Therefore you should not feel alluded.

Anyway, I have already resolved my misunderstanding with mightec, I do not think he need any lawyer.

Particularmente no he enviado ningún agradecimiento por tus tutoriales, simplemente porque no los he descargado, no estoy interesado en ellos. Por tanto no debes sentirte aludido.

De todas formas, ya he resuelto mi mal entendido con mightec, no creo él necesite ningún abogado.

And my Nickname is morasoft not moresoft

M O R A S O F T