WnSoft Forums

Slow download speed

wideangle

Over the last couple of days, I have made several attempts to download the latest P2E RC but haven't succeeded!

For me, transfer rates are up to about 220 Kb/sec on many other sites, but when I come to the WnSoft site and forum to try to get the latest version, the rate drops right down to 1 or 2 Kb/sec, and general responses from the site also seem slower than previously.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem, or is it something with my machine. I use the latest Firefox as the browser, and, as I say, don't seem to have the problem on other sites.

Over the last couple of days, I have made several attempts to download the latest P2E RC but haven't succeeded!

For me, transfer rates are up to about 220 Kb/sec on many other sites, but when I come to the WnSoft site and forum to try to get the latest version, the rate drops right down to 1 or 2 Kb/sec, and general responses from the site also seem slower than previously.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem, or is it something with my machine. I use the latest Firefox as the browser, and, as I say, don't seem to have the problem on other sites.

Go to this website:

http://visualroute.visualware.com/

and download the lite version of this program. It's free for non-commercial use. Run the installed program, and type in the url of the site you are having trouble with. The program will show graphically the hops required to reach the target site, and the delay in milliseconds for each hop. It will give you some insight into where your problems are coming from.

Colin