WnSoft Forums

Experimental Slideshow

bjc

I too, had absolutely no stuttering whatsoever and enjoyed the show.

The scrolling was as smooth as silk.

It could be that computer specs have a lot to do with it, however if that is the case I am surprised that Igor noticed the "problem"(?).

There are ways, even in "Fullscreen Mode", to maintain your 1024x768 images at original size on all monitor sizes and not see the desktop as I have indicated in another thread.

DaveG

Hastinga:

I’m glad that you now have things sorted out re: the Wait for Key press option ~ happy voice-overing.

Tomuk:

You may, of course, show my Inversnaid AV to the members of Frodsham and District PS ~ it was a shame, as you say, that we ran out of time on the evening in question ~ if only Photoshop CS3 didn’t have quite so many exciting features to explore, eh !?

Davegee:

I’m delighted you enjoyed the show, and that your system ran the AV without any stuttering ~ I agree that I might be experiencing some system issues, whilst my Graphics Card ought to be able to cope my system overall is not exactly what you’d call ‘the leading edge’ ~ time for an upgrade me thinks !?

As for your input re: full screen mode at various screen resolutions ~ very much appreciated ~ I thank you.

bjc