WnSoft Forums

Dear Admin

rayosx

Dear support team.

Is there a way o possiblity to add in the future the on the music format files to add this great format ?

the *.mod file ? it is superb format that we used on old times when commodore amiga was the best computer. The reason that I am asking this feature it is because it is so tiny and great sound for the tiny files , midi does not give the same , even if you have the best sound card, and this kind of archives, the MOD files are great and so tiny. that is the reason, I have seen some coders on their intro they add these files inside the exe, but I am not a programmer. I just have the idea and maybe it will be good to add if I were the the programmer, I would add that feature, but I dunno how difficult it is to add that format to play on pictures to exe

please let me know what of you think about it.

:unsure:

Thanks for your suggestion. We very good know this interesting format, and STM, and especially XM, too. (By the way, I have wonderful .xm file with a music which is only 13 Kb.) Only I'm afraid that only a small number of users will use this format, because we can use only ready compositions.

Now we've fully finished work on the new music player and in the nearest future we will think about OGG and other formats (optional) support.

OK, I didn't look far enough! Check this out - every audio format you mentioned can be converted to a modern format! Start from this link:

At FMJ-Software homepage click on 'Awave studio v8.8' and then 'Formats list'

It has free trial that is no-doubt limited in some undesirable way, but if you want to buy it's costly (US$99.95). You may find this very useful!