WnSoft Forums

Comments

Bob Brant

I just downloaded the trial version of 5.1 to my new PC and can't find where you set the file name to show as a comment. On my old PC I have version 4.31 and under the Comments section it lists "Set comments for all slides as:" and I chose Picture Name. I don't see that option in version 5.1 unless it's hidden under some other option.

Is it still available or do I have to customize each print with a file name? I don't want to have to do that as it would be a lot of extra work.

Hi Bob,

Yes, the feature and many others are still available.

On the bottom right of the Main Page below the Slide List and above the Customize Slide and Objects and Animation buttons you will find three blocks called Main Image, Comments and Sound. To the right of the Comments click on the Icon and when the "Text for Current Slide" appears click on the blue link above titled "Insert Text Template". Choose from the list then click O.K.

Suggest downloading and reading the 130 page User Guide from either the help or from the Tutorials section.

Best regards,

Lin

I just downloaded the trial version of 5.1 to my new PC and can't find where you set the file name to show as a comment. On my old PC I have version 4.31 and under the Comments section it lists "Set comments for all slides as:" and I chose Picture Name. I don't see that option in version 5.1 unless it's hidden under some other option.

Is it still available or do I have to customize each print with a file name? I don't want to have to do that as it would be a lot of extra work.