WnSoft Forums

Registering PTE

Mike Reed

Hi All

Have just acquired a new computer and am having trouble in registering PTE. Have sent messages with e-mail address etc via the support facility but as yet still un- answered. I have PTE v5.1 de-lux and have found the unzipped PTE Reg file which I transferref from the old machine and whilst it says "Congratulations Registered", PTE is still in the unlicensed form. I am desperately trying to finish a show for Wednesday. All very frustrating any ideas?

Mike

Hi Mike,

A possibility is that you have only one half of the equation. There is a registration key for PTE and a different one for Video Builder. Are you trying to make a DVD or just create an executable show? Could you give a few more details and perhaps do a search for another reg key and get back?

Best regards,

Lin

Hi All

Have just acquired a new computer and am having trouble in registering PTE. Have sent messages with e-mail address etc via the support facility but as yet still un- answered. I have PTE v5.1 de-lux and have found the unzipped PTE Reg file which I transferref from the old machine and whilst it says "Congratulations Registered", PTE is still in the unlicensed form. I am desperately trying to finish a show for Wednesday. All very frustrating any ideas?

Mike

Hi Mike,

A possibility is that you have only one half of the equation. There is a registration key for PTE and a different one for Video Builder. Are you trying to make a DVD or just create an executable show? Could you give a few more details and perhaps do a search for another reg key and get back?

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Lin

Yes I have both unzipped Reg files> The one for video builder opens Ok but that for PTE is corrupted I think, as it does not seem to want to open.