WnSoft Forums

p2e download - how to open?

tinem

Tine,

Just change the name of the file, using Windows Explorer or My Computer, from "bonus_800.p2e" to "bonus_800.exe" and double-click on it to open it. The ".p2e" is added just to help it make it past the firewalls and virus checkers.

Thanks for your reply.

I have made a search for "p2e" without success. I think there may be some problems with the searching service because I have tried a lot of times seeking for some words in this forum but nothing happends?

What about my other question? - Maybe it's only me having the problem. :ph34r:

I have tried downloading this file too http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=4 and unzipped the files but when I try to open "wolflake.pte" there are some problems with this file. Can someone help?

I'm newbee so maybe it's me doing something wrong. But where exaxtly can I read about all the problems I have mentioned here.

Tine,

You didn't say what you are searching. If it's your computer system, then use "*.p2e" for your search, not just "p2e". This will give you all the files ending in ".p2e". Also, make sure you specify what drive or drives you want searched.

If it's Google, or another search engine, then there should be lots of replies.

I have made a search for "p2e" without success. I think there may be some problems with the searching service because I have tried a lot of times seeking for some words in this forum but nothing happends?

It's here in this forum. :ph34r:

Tine,

Sorry, my oversight - I didn't read all of your message carefully. :ph34r:

However, first of all, you can't search for words only 3 letters long. Secondly, when you click "search" from the top of the main forum screen, you will see a fairly complicated window giving you several options. Under "Search Options", make sure you click "Refine Search / search posts from .. / any date". I get 4 replies when I search for "p2e files". :huh:

wolflake.pte

is the smarts of the show

and has to be opened by the program

i believe this is a demo program -- and maybe is used as a tutorial -- the zip contains all the components of a show -- all except the final exe which would be done by the pict to exe program.

ken

First thanks to you both for your answers. :huh:

wolflake.pte

is the smarts of the show

and has to be opened by the program

i believe this is a demo program -- and maybe is used as a tutorial -- the zip contains all the components of a show -- all except the final exe which would be done by the pict to exe program.

What exactly shall I do with this file? - I'm sorry I don't understand your answer. :ph34r:

You can see the file I'm talking about here http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp?ca...yid=2&view=View and it's called "Tutorial about how to make a Mainpage". I'm not sure I understand what this tutorial is about? Nothing is explained here. I have wrote an e-mail to hans@van-klinken.demon.nl for some help but I think he is on holiday.

Isn't there a place where it's explained what the files from this site is about? http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp?ca...yid=0&view=View

The .exe file is easy enough to understand because you just have to click on it but what about the other files.

Sorry for my stupidity but I would really much like to get acquainted with this program before I make my slideshow and burn my CD for my friends.

This show is more of "How did he do it option"

Has always made some very neat main screen that

would link to other shows he had made. He makes

CD's with more then one slideshow on them.

The links you click on will not work. But you can

look at what all he did in the Main page to link to his

shows he had on the CD. People were always asking

him how he made them. This show is all the files

so we could see what he was doing.

If you open the PTE file like you would any show

you would be working on. And click the Preview.

You will see a very interesting page that has links

to slides shows. There is just one slide in this.

but if you move you mouse around you will

see that you can click on the buttons.

And they look different then the normal buttons that

PTE adds when you add a button.

If you have ever watched a slide show and said....

"How did they do that."

That is what this zip file is all about.

cc