WnSoft Forums

Reflections on Life

Lin Evans

Just playing around with some images from Canada Ken passed on to me (not mine) and a couple of my shots to demonstrate one of the techniques which can be easily done with Xara Xtreme 4 - essentially just messing around testing new computer.

http://www.learntomakeslideshows.net/sample/reflections.zip (about 33 meg download)

Lin

Just playing around with some images from Canada Ken passed on to me (not mine) and a couple of my shots to demonstrate one of the techniques which can be easily done with Xara Xtreme 4 - essentially just messing around testing new computer.

http://www.learntomakeslideshows.net/sample/reflections.zip (about 33 meg download)

Lin

Hi

Lovely presentation. I only wish I could manage the zoom and panning as well as you. Perhaps I need to put my photos on a background as it looks as if you may have

Jean

Hi Ken,

Thanks - fun images to work with. I tweaked the presentation a little to get rid of aliasing shimmer on the frame edges and added a temp snow animation on one frame.

best regards,

Lin

They are not my picts, i just shared them.

great picts are meant to be shared :)

beautiful presentation Lin

ken

Hi Jean,

Actually the background is left black (normal) but the images themselves have a linear gradient as a backdrop for the frames and reflections.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi

Lovely presentation. I only wish I could manage the zoom and panning as well as you. Perhaps I need to put my photos on a background as it looks as if you may have

Jean

Hi Jean,

Actually the background is left black (normal) but the images themselves have a linear gradient as a backdrop for the frames and reflections.

Best regards,

Lin

Thank you for your reply on linear panning also you are a great guy to produce a tut to help us on our way. Just about to download

Jean