WnSoft Forums

Waterfall Simulation Animation Tutorial Posted

Lin Evans

Hi Folks,

As per requests I've created an AVI tutorial on creating the waterfall simulation animation. I've also included a PNG file you can use with modification as instructed in the tutorial to simulate falling water.

I didn't cover how to create the PNG, it's akin to "black art" LOL, and would take way long to explain, but for those who want to research it I provided a tutorial on making "snow" animations and how the PNG files are done in Photoshop long ago. Use the search engine - but I don't have the links at hand so if you need to find out how to make your own just search the archives and you will find it.

With the instructions in the rather lengthy description and the provided PNG file, you should be able to choose and animate your own waterfalls. Experiment, play and have fun and be sure to post your designs for the forum to see!

Here's a convenience link to the Tutorials and Articles forum. The zipped AVI is the last one on the PTE Made Easy (PTE for Smarties) section pinned at the top (about 69 meg download).

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....st=0#entry49109

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Folks,

As per requests I've created an AVI tutorial on creating the waterfall simulation animation. I've also included a PNG file you can use with modification as instructed in the tutorial to simulate falling water.

I didn't cover how to create the PNG, it's akin to "black art" LOL, and would take way long to explain, but for those who want to research it I provided a tutorial on making "snow" animations and how the PNG files are done in Photoshop long ago. Use the search engine - but I don't have the links at hand so if you need to find out how to make your own just search the archives and you will find it.

With the instructions in the rather lengthy description and the provided PNG file, you should be able to choose and animate your own waterfalls. Experiment, play and have fun and be sure to post your designs for the forum to see!

Here's a convenience link to the Tutorials and Articles forum. The zipped AVI is the last one on the PTE Made Easy (PTE for Smarties) section pinned at the top (about 69 meg download).

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....st=0#entry49109

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks a lot for that Lin,you sure do work fast.

It is Tea time here in NZ right now but will be checking it out for sure After Tea.

Thanks again for going to the trouble of helping us all out with your Fantastic Tutorials.

All the Best Ray