WnSoft Forums

Wedding AV (18MB)

Almark

I enjoyed watching your wedding presentation very much Mark. You showed you are a master at this very difficult art, I think there is no more difficult form of photography. As someone who, for a short period, photographed weddings I understand how difficult it can be.

There were 2 cardinal rules

- Know your equipment thoroughly, back-wards, inside-out and thoroughly again.

- Take many, many, many images.

It also helps greatly if you have an assistant who can direct people and organise props, locations and people while the photographer can concentrate on the photography. Not to sound sexist but I found females always made better assistants for this.

Again very well done Mark it brought back lots of memories, thanks.

Thank you for your kind comments. This is only my second time as 1st Photographer, but I like to create something different every time, if I can. I am still doing this for free, and hopefully people will see what I can do.

updated

http://www.markallenphotography.co.uk/mark...ries/claire.exe

• 1 month later...

Very Creative and the imagery is one for the bride, groom to treasure. Your eye for the "moment" is right on !

Your Avatar says everything.

I simply had to comment having watched both of your shows.

BTW, I almost forgot to mention that your choice of musical accompaniment was also very fitting !

Kind Regards.

• 2 weeks later...