WnSoft Forums

comentary repeats in p2e5.5

geogeo

I'm sure this has come up before but can't find it, so...

I've added a short audio to a slide and it repeats for the duration of the slide. Is there a way of stopping his (other than padding out the audio with a silent bit at the end)?

thanks

Hi geo,

Welcome to the forum! You said "I've added a short audio" to a slide..." I am inferring from this that you used "Customize Slide...Music tab" to do it and not "Project Options...Music tab".

I've been able to recreate your problem. I'm fairly certain that you have the option "Repeat music after playing" ticked in the "Project Options...Music Tab". It may be greyed out. You need to "untick" this option. To do so, you might need to add a piece of music in order to get the option into a selectable state. Once you have unticked this box (and removed any music file that you added in order to get the untick to take effect), you should find that the sound item you have already added to your single slide will play just the once.

Igor, if you read this, did you expect the "Repeat music after playing" option to work in this way. I was expecting the values in the Project Options...Music tab to operate only on music items specified in the Project Options...Music tab.