WnSoft Forums

Adding buttons

I'm a first time user and don't quite understand the help info. What's the easiest way to add buttons for pause, forward, backward to the entire set of photos. Also can I add a number sequence to appear on each photo without typing each number individually in the comment box for each photo. I'm using the program for seniors to preview their photo session. Any other feedback for this purpose is appreciated. Thanks, Dennis :D

Hi Dennis,

WEelcome aboard. You will find the option to add numbers/names to your slides in the project options folder. I have not used buttons yet but if you search the forum you will find lots of threads on the subject,

Regards,

Alan

Welcome to the forum, Dennis! :D

The easiest way to set this up is to click on "Project Options" and under the "Advanced" tab, check "Show navigation bar". You can program it to appear where you want on the screen, and what control options you want.

To add the image numbers, click on the "Comments" tab, and in the "Customize comment" frame, check "Set comments for all slides as", and choose "Slide Number" as the option.