WnSoft Forums

Joining two projects?

photoflora

I do hope I've not missed the answer to this, already posted somewhere...

I'm leading a class who are jointly making a sequence, different bits of which are being prepared by different members of the group. Is there any way of joining up their sparate projects to make a complete sequence, or are we obliged to bring all the component bits together into one project before we can assemble it...? Any method will be worth trying!

Thanks in anticipation...

PhotoFlora

Maybe this can help

Draft-PTEFAQ: How do I copy slides from one sequence to another?

from fh1805

on page 2 in this "Tutorials and Articles"-forum.

The other way would be to join the sequences by creating one show which starts the separate projects one after the other.

How to create it and how to avoid several unwanted effects in this method like shortly showing desktop each time a new project is started was mentioned in some threads on this forum

play multiple pte after each other, pte show for camera club

More on building menu sequences

Hide your desktop

Greetings, Frank

P.S.: My first time use of forum links in a message needed a three times edit to get it right.

Thanks Frank - I think this us going to take us in the direction I need! Copying slides will certainly be useful!

PhotoFlora

Maybe this can help

Draft-PTEFAQ: How do I copy slides from one sequence to another?

from fh1805

on page 2 in this "Tutorials and Articles"-forum.

The other way would be to join the sequences by creating one show which starts the separate projects one after the other.

How to create it and how to avoid several unwanted effects in this method like shortly showing desktop each time a new project is started was mentioned in some threads on this forum

play multiple pte after each other, pte show for camera club

More on building menu sequences

Hide your desktop

Greetings, Frank

P.S.: My first time use of forum links in a message needed a three times edit to get it right.