WnSoft Forums

Comments

Cèlou

Dear Igor Hello,

A friend created a montage with images with each size as 1024x768.

The assembly includes 1500 images with a maximum weight of 400 K ° per image and the total weight of the total is 560 M°.

Only after the 1224 th image editing stops and it does not go beyond, why?

So he decided to make 2 montages of 750 views in applying for the first assembling the number of sight "from the tab Comments" of "Project Options"

My question is this, for the second assembly, would it be possible to start this comment from No. 751?

Should this change to the model " <% SlideIndex%> "?

If yes, thank you to tell me how to proceed.

Only after the 1224 th image editing stops and it does not go beyond

Please explain in more details what and where happens on 1224th slide. Do you mean watching of created slideshow or Objects and animation editor? And what exactlly happens.

I wouldn't complicate <%SlideIndex%> script for so specific task. Better to solve the main problem. (However you can rename all JPEG images to 1.jpg and use <%MainImg.FileName%> script.)

I made a test yesterday about the problem and was abble do do a slideshow with V4.49 which include 7000 photos in 7000 slides the weight of the exe was near 2 Go, I made another one with 6604 1440 x 1050 size pictures, the exe size is 2 047 988 Ko and it run fine, I succeed to do an exe which was 2 097 000 Ko and it also run but it don't stop with escape, oblige to kill the process.

I have 2.75 Go RAM (4Mo phisically) on my system, maybe the reason, but I wouldn't understand.