WnSoft Forums

Wandering - Colorado Scenics

Lin Evans

Lin..

Nice footage of the wildlife and their surroundings!

It reminded me when I was stationed in OK and the buffalo came up to your car at

Quartz Mountain, a wildlife resort/park.

I miss those days and wish I had the time and $$$ to go back out

to the mid-west to revisit! :)

Thanks for the sharing and remembrance of such!

Bart

Hello Lin,

I liked your show very much! The pictures are wonderful, the new transition is well placed and the using of masks is very good.

Especially the song gave me a lot of joy.

:o I didn't expext to watch wonderful pictures from Colorado and listen to an old german folksong "Das Wandern ist des Müller's Lust".

I' ll watch it some more times. Thanks a lot. Thanks also for your very usefull tutorials!

Hi Bart,

They are amazing big shaggy beasts! We have a fair number in Colorado (where this herd was photographed) but I often spend time in Cimarron, New Mexico where Ted Turner has huge herds and the Boy Scouts have a herd of about 150 or so - I never grow tired of watching them....

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Peter,

I really love this song. I first heard it in 1954 by Frank Weir when the translation as (The Happy Wanderer) was one of the top hits on American radio. I also have a recording under the title Der fröhliche Wanderer by Marlies and Will in German, but since I don't understand German very will I've never really known the origin but always suspected it was either Bavarian or German. I'm glad to learn the original title!

Best regards,

Lin

Hello Lin,

I liked your show very much! The pictures are wonderful, the new transition is well placed and the using of masks is very good.

Especially the song gave me a lot of joy.

:o I didn't expext to watch wonderful pictures from Colorado and listen to an old german folksong "Das Wandern ist des Müller's Lust".

I' ll watch it some more times. Thanks a lot. Thanks also for your very usefull tutorials!

Hi Lin,

my husband was so enthusiatic! And right he is. We've seen your show togehther this morning and sang and laught. Your pictures are really great and the way you put the music and the pictures into your special show is very warm and amazing.

Only one thing i must say: my dear husband is not too good in recognizing music (although he plays a bit guitare himself!!) The song's real title is: Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann...see attached.Mein_Vater_war_ein_Wandersmann.rtf

By the way i even like the way of playing and singing this song in this english version very much. We sang it both this morning with your show and felt very well.

So once again thank you very much.

Doris

Hi Doris,

Thanks you so much for both the compliments and for the clarification and lyrics to Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It is indeed a very fun and "uplifting" song - one of my favorites since I was a young boy.

Best regards,

Lin