WnSoft Forums

Slideshow--"Late Season in the Ozarks"

dpeterso

Hi Dave,

Wonderful autumn time presentation with great music. Thank you for sharing !! I believe you have misquoted the song title at the end however. James Horner wrote "Legends of the Fall" in 1994, not "Legends in the Fall". :rolleyes:

Regards,

Bill

Hi Dave,

Wonderful autumn time presentation with great music. Thank you for sharing !! I believe you have misquoted the song title at the end however. James Horner wrote "Legends of the Fall" in 1994, not "Legends in the Fall". :rolleyes:

Regards,

Bill

Oh yes, I see now. Those pesky little prepositions! Keen eye Bill, and thanks.

Dave

Hi Dave....I've just downloaded and viewed your latest show. We obviously share the same passions, camping and photography. You and Trixie look like

you had a great time in the Ozarks. And you used one of my favorite composers, James Horner. Dave, I do believe you are the master and capturing

the winding road. They are just so inviting. My kind of show for sure. Since I don't get out as much as I used to, it is good to know there is someone who gets out there and shares the view...and has similar tastes. Keep em coming.

Jeff Lunt

Hi Dave....I've just downloaded and viewed your latest show. We obviously share the same passions, camping and photography. You and Trixie look like

you had a great time in the Ozarks. And you used one of my favorite composers, James Horner. Dave, I do believe you are the master and capturing

the winding road. They are just so inviting. My kind of show for sure. Since I don't get out as much as I used to, it is good to know there is someone who gets out there and shares the view...and has similar tastes. Keep em coming.

Jeff Lunt

Thanks for the kind words Jeff. Yep, we are kindred spirits when it comes to "getting out there". I do hope that you get back to full-speed soon. You never know when I may load Trixie and my camera into the ol' pickup and point it southwesterly.

Thanks again and take care.

Dave

• 1 month later...

Hi Dave, I don't mean to bump an "old thread" back to the top but I

am an occasional viewer of the forums. I just popped in after a few months

off and found your wonderful Ozarks presentation.

As a fellow hiker and person who loves being outdoors I can tell you

it made me nostalgic and mellow all at the same time.

(Now I MUST get back to making some sense out of my cluttered

hard drive. I've got a years worth of photos in there that need

organizing and there must be a worthy slide show in there somewhere!)

Thanks so much for taking the time and for sharing.

I also want to thank you for including some shots of yourself in the show.

I always appreciate it when the shows include the author. Now we are

not so much strangers but comrades of the woods.

Peace!

Dan D.

Louisville, KY good ole USA