WnSoft Forums

Storyboard

okcjack

This is a bit embarassing since I once knew the answer of the question which I am about to ask.

What software(s) are capable of allowing the user to visually select and sort thumbnails of images to enclude in a P2E file and then rename in sequentially in the sorted order?

I have downloaded so many "demo"s and discarded that I lost track.

Many thanks for the reply. I downloaded a copy of Thumbsplus before my original post but was not able to see any thumbnails ...... only a red "X" on white background in the spot where a thumbnail should be.

I must be doing something wrong or the thumbnail feature is "null' on the trial copy.

Thanks again.

Whoops! The "x" out problem was that I had downloaded a trial version many months ago and deleted it from my system.

Consequently, registered this download and can now see the thumbnails.

However, I can't figure out how to do a manual sort of the thumbnails.

I would appreciate your help.

Okjack,

The old reliable Ifranview, www.infranview.com is good for thumbnail sorting, it also allows you to resise in batches i.e. full image folders. This is a quick way to resize an entire secquence,

Merry Christmas,

Alan :rolleyes:

Thanks Alan,

I have Irfanview 3.51 and know that it can sort by several categories. However, I could not determine from the "help" file or "trial an error" that images can be sorted manually. If it can, I would appreciate a "how to".

While I have already paid for registered copy, the ability to use Ifranview for such sorts would be less expensive for others looking for such ability.

Jack