WnSoft Forums

No Joy :(

srw

Installed... reinstalled... stalls in preview, need to kill preview in Process explorer. <_<

All good creating a new project in beta10 :D

Opening a beta9 project in beta10 works but...

NOT for me in preview or finished project. :(

I enjoy and spend Considerable Time on creations,but not if its lost in an upgrade.

Anywho, i guess Ill just finish my current project in Beta9.

(3 gig ram - XPsp3 - Nvidia - Dual core)

Having said that... your 110 percent commitment to quality remains unchalleged ;)

Installed... reinstalled... stalls in preview, need to kill preview in Process explorer. <_<

===============

Just to let you know, I tried my recently created Beta9 15-minute show in Beta10 and I did not have any problems. I opened the show in Beta10, saved and made exe and played in Preview and no problems. No help for you, but just to let you know I did not run into such problems.

Gary

endevil,

Can you give more precise details of just what exactly went wrong? What was supposed to happen at the point where things went pear-shaped? And what actually did happen? Does the sequence still behave correctly if you open it in beta9?

Remember, the entire purpose of the PTE beta programme is for the user population to use the product in the way that they usually do in order to flush out the bugs that the developers don't find. You may have found a bug in beta10. So it is important that we get as clear a description as possible in order that Igor and his team have the best possible chance to identify and rectify the problem.

regards,

Peter

Halo...

Yes Peter i concur,

endevil,

Can you give more precise details of just what exactly went wrong? What was supposed to happen at the point where things went pear-shaped? And what actually did happen? Does the sequence still behave correctly if you open it in beta9?

Remember, the entire purpose of the PTE beta programme is for the user population to use the product in the way that they usually do in order to flush out the bugs that the developers don't find. You may have found a bug in beta10. So it is important that we get as clear a description as possible in order that Igor and his team have the best possible chance to identify and rectify the problem.

regards,

Peter

The Devil is in the details... but "Opening a beta9 project in beta10 works but NOT for me in preview or finished project."

was the best i could muster at 1am :blink:

Uploading the project was my next option.

If it is the same problem I think it will be easy for Igor to fix.

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=59306

Tom

Nailed it... - I use the "Repeat show until ESC is pressed" and having this OFF, i can now Preview the show in Beta10,

without task managers help! Sweet

Thanks Tom ;)