WnSoft Forums

Computer Graphic

Michel

Olga Alakina is one very talented artist. Thank you for honoring us with your works, Olga.

C'est vrai Michel :rolleyes: on the synthesized images.

Olga, if I may ask, what tools did you use to create this art?

As I watched the show I thought I could see some of Oleg's slideshow style, as was confirmed in the credits :(

Olga's artistic talent and Oleg's skill in displaying the creations is a very nice combination. The show brings to mind a thought I've had before. When new tech tools come on the scene, be it new digital cameras or new software for artistic pursuits, it is "easy" for "anyone" to impress and "gee whiz" a general audience. But after the "newness" wears a little, and more and more of us common folk can do the basics, then the exceptional talent and artists come to the top. Once "talent" finds "tech", the results can be wonderful. Of course all of us hope are "talents" are also magnified and exercised by the tech tools as well.

Hi, friends!

Michel, thanks for your compliments!

Bill wrote:

Olga, if I may ask, what tools did you use to create this art?

Olga use PhotoShop v7 with plugin filters (KPT5,7, KPTeffects, Andromeda,

UleadFantasyWarp ...e.t.c.).

Olga's job is physician, computer graphic arts is hobby. But Olga is one of world

stars in graphic arts for SSTV.

I could see some of Oleg's slideshow style,

She is my "student" in graphics art... :rolleyes:

LumenLux wrote:

Olga's artistic talent and Oleg's skill in displaying the creations is a very nice combination.

Thank you! I and Olga pleased that you pleasantly to look our show.

Oleg.

If I'm allowed, I too would say something about Olga's graphic art.

Working in an ancient Academy of Fine Arts, I see very often several "masterpieces" of so-called computer art.

Well, let me say that in general I don't like it at all. Under the pretext of a new "avant-garde", we see all kinds of trash smuggled as "art". And if someone dares express some doubts about these masterworks, he is considered a short-sighted conservative, not able to understand modern art.

Sure I don't look down on technics in art: all great artists of the past, from Michelangelo until to Velasquez, Rembrandt, Monet, Van Gogh, Picasso had an outstanding technics. But technics must be nothing but a medium, and too often now the computer is the main interest of these "artists".

Forgive me this long, professorial preamble (but I am a professor! :) ). What I want to say is that Olga is in my opinion a happy exception to the rule. Her images are always really creative, and reveal a true artistic taste.

My compliments Olga, and go on!

I'll give you my guess while awaiting Oleg's answer (I noticed it too).

I would say you that you assemble each slide in the photo editing tool (usually Photoshop for Oleg's works) with whatever superimposition you want. You make pictures with changing internal photo overlaps. When you make the show in PTE, it is simply a dissolve or other effect from one slide to the next.

Who knows - Oleg may have found an easier way :)

I liked the slide show with this beautiful work of Olga....

Very nice synthesized images !

(download from beechbrook here)

The next week, I go to London...

Is it here somebody that I could see ?

Michel,

You say you are off to London later this week, you might like to have a look at my "London" sequence I have posted on Beechbrook Cottage.

Have a great time and take loads of Photos.

Tom.

Hello, friends!

Guru wrote:

Her images are always really creative, and reveal a true artistic taste.

Me and Olga are amateurs only. Olga is professional physician, I'm electronic engineer.

Your estimation of our work there is unexpected for us and is very pleasing. :)

Thank You very much!

Robert wrote:

I am kind of nosy where do you live in Russia ?

Yes Robert, I live in Russia, Nizhny Novgorod city (400km to East from Moskow), ~ 1.5 millions peoples. Aviation, shipbuilding, automobile plant and electronic plants, science. 16 TV channels, 18 broadcasting FM radiostations.(I'm technical director of one of FM stations)

that the different transition effects appear only inside the frames of the pictures and not on the entire screen

Bill {think(box} are right. :)

You make pictures with changing internal photo overlaps.

I make "packet" file with all my pictures for slidefilm. I think, my technology there is very suitable. :)

To think(box):

Bill, my congratulations to You!

You have revealled all a top secrets of these cruel Russian guys and girls!

You is James Bond? :P:P

Oleg and Olga,

Oleg, that explains the flashing light at the beginning of the show, and Olga, I thought I noticed some similarities in your beautiful graphics to some internal body cavities. :)

Congratulations, Olga, for a show well done, and the music was well chosen, too! Those graphic images were very effective.

From Olga Alakina

To guru :

Hello, Guido!

Thank you for the high estimation of my grsphic, Guido! But when I create this pictures I don't think about art. I just want to make something beautiful, like I understand it.

I can't painting like Rembrant or Picasso, but I out create computer pictures. And I like it.

And forgive me this long, not professional preambule, but I am a physician only. :( / :)

I just glad that my pictures bring you aesthetic joy.

Thank you one more time for the compliments!

To alrobin :

Dear Al, to say the truth, I didn't want to choose pictures for the show, which can remark some internal body cavities. I just want to show my best pictures and Oleg make a little slidefilm. A agreed that some of my pictures a realy remark body cavities and human cells. But I am a physician. Maybe this is an answer... :D

Regards,

Olga.

--------------------------------------------------

From Oleg

Hello Al.

Sorry my long silent, but I have very hard last week.

About flashing.

Like Portos saying (did you read A.Duma?):" Flashing because flashing..." B):):P

Al, this is animation only!

Oleg.

To Olga:

Olga, many artists didn't think about art, but - like you - simply searched for beautiful, and made art...

You say you are "only" a physician. But it's not impossible to be a physician and an artist! :wub:

From Olga

To guru

Hello, Guido!

Sorry my English not so good. I can't understand your remark:

"But it's not impossible to be a physician and an artist!"

Are you seriously or it's just a joke? In Russian reality you can be

"stiker and poet" ( Iosiph Brodsky ) "prisoner and writer" ( Alexander

Solzhenitsyn )...e.t.c.

To Ken Cox

Thank you Ken!

It's good idea! I think Oleg will be my first patient. :o

Thank you one more time!

Best regards, Olga.

--------------------------------------------

From Oleg

Oh, Ken! What are you doing? :)

Olga is very resolute women! I'm afraid that soon my face will be resemble one

of the Olga's "Red style" pictures... :)

Oleg

"I can't understand your remark: 'But it's not impossible to be a physician and an artist!' "

Forgive my late reply, Olga. What I meant to say is that a physician can also be an artist, even if his (her) main job is medicine. In other words, a physician can make art works too.

It's your case, as it seems!

• 2 weeks later...

Oleg, my friend! Exceptional work as always. You are a gifted, multi-talented genius and it is so generous of you and Olga to share your skills with the rest of us who are using this wonderful program, PTE. The graphics are superlative, Olga. It is nice that you can find a passion aside from medicine that gives you and now us so much pleasure.

Oleg, thank you for sharing your work and also for permitting us to experience the beauty of Olga's creations. Have a double vodka on me ;)

Carol