WnSoft Forums

How to add more that one chapter in one slide show?

johnny66

Hi;

I have made a slideshow with 50 images and wanted to make a CD menu with more than one chapter, so a person can click on a chapter image on the start up menu on a CD and that will take them to that position in the slide show. I can't find out how to make more that one chapter on the slide show. I would like to make multible chapters. Does anyone know how, and can they explain it please?

regards

Johnny

If you go to te Objects and Animation screen you can create buttons and assign those buttons to carry out a task.

Click the button lop left of the Objects and Animation screen marked OK.

With the button selected (you will see a green line around the edge) go to the common tab on the right hand side of the Objects and Animation screen and you will see "Action on mouse click"

There are loads of options, but one of them is go to a slide number of your choice. You can change the name and shape of the button too.

Hope that helps

Johnny,

Adding to Barry's comment above ...

Your images and other objects can also have the Action on mouse click function.

Notes:

This single slideshow chapter(s) build senario will not function and convert to interactive video. To create as video you must build your chapter(s) as single slideshows and access thru the DVD Menu items. Plan ahead to save yourself time.

Thank you all for the information on how to add chapters to my slide show. I really appreciate it.

It definately is not as simple as Adobe Encore 2.0 in adding chapters. But PictureToExe is a much better program to make movies of your slideshows. :D Way better! :)

Thank you again guys, Merry Christmas!

Regards;

Johnny