WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.10 beta #12

Igor

PicturesToExe v4.10 beta #12 is released

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr_beta.zip (1.3 Mb)

What's new in this beta:

* Fixed bug of previous betas when presentation hangs up on end of mp3 music under Windows 95 (only).

* Fixed small bug of previous betas of v4.10. It didn't show preview of

transition effect for first slide in the "Customize synchronization" window.

p.s. sorry I didn't reply on other messages today yet, because I've worked on this fix.

Igor:

As of Beta 11 (haven't downloaded 12 yet, but doesn't sound like it does anything in this area) I'm still getting problems w/delays (anything from a second or more to several seconds) when one song ends and another starts. Not on my PC (which is why I posted that all seemed OK now) but on an IBM laptop. EXE was copied to the hard drive, and it consistently got "stuck" at the transition between songs. The songs were MP3s which I saved both from Audacity, and from another audio editor (can't remember the name) just in case it was an audacity issue. The stalling did not occur consistently every time, although it was fairly consistent.

9 songs, ranging from about 30 seconds to several minutes in length, total show is about 17 minutes, if I remember correctly, and about 240 images. Only using dissolve (fade?) transitions, 500 ms in length.

Any ideas, Igor?

Thanks,

Dana

Dear Dana,

Please excuse me for my absence!

V4.10 beta and previous v4.01/3.80 takes higher CPU usage when presentation starts next music track. And transition effects may pause. I checked up on PI-233MMX and transition effect (3 sec.) assigned exactly between both mp3 music track pauses on 300 ms.

I'm not sure that it can be solved, but we'll try out some optimization (probably already in the next version).

p.s. do you know what CPU installed in this IMB notebook?