WnSoft Forums

Adding music

Ian Smith

Experiencing problems with adding music to new slideshow. Clicked on Project Options as per normal, then to music, slected music file and clicked okay, but when playing show no music can be heard even though it shows as a wavefoem in the timeline. Adding music not normally a problem. What am I doing wrong I wonder.

Ian

Hi Ian,

The first think I would do is check the music file itself with another player and see if it plays normally. Be sure it is in mp3 format. Normally, if the audio file is good, it will play with no problems by adding it as you have done. I would then suspect the file itself - maybe try another as a test.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Ian,

The first think I would do is check the music file itself with another player and see if it plays normally. Be sure it is in mp3 format. Normally, if the audio file is good, it will play with no problems by adding it as you have done. I would then suspect the file itself - maybe try another as a test.

Best regards,

Lin

In redid the file and yes it is an MP3 file, but same result.

Ian

In redid the file and yes it is an MP3 file, but same result.

Ian

Have made another discovery. The file plays fine in the small window upper right, but does not play in full screen.

Ian