WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.10 beta #15

Igor

Igor, I found a GDI Resource leak bug. This time it happens when I run the PTE visual object editor.

I lose about 1-2% of free GDI Resources every time I go into the object editor to edit the action of the only object present (a button), and then return from the object editor. According to TaskInfo2003 not all of the GDI Resources are freed when I OK the object editor.

I discovered this while editing a show in 4.10 beta #10. If you know that you have not changed any code related to the odject editor in beta 11-15, then this bug is still present. Please let me know if you are not sure and need testing on beta 15.

TaskInfo2003 just saved me from a crash due to this bug. I had to stop editing, save .PTE, exit PTE (this frees the GDI Resources) and then run PTE again to continue. Love it!

I grateful you, Bill!

I just fixed this leak of GDI-resources in the Visual editor of objects after work of user with transparent buttons.

p.s. also we've fixed that bug you've told me yesterday about limitation with first "=" symbol in a string.

All in the future beta #16.