WnSoft Forums

Help! new user

Torin

Can someone please give me the step-by-step on slide animation in the PTE Deluxe that I just downloaded?

I'm fumbling around with hit-&-miss success.

I just want to do simple zoom in on a slide, then zoom out on the next one, etc. but, the Keyframe time is confusing me.

Anyone?

Torin

Can someone please give me the step-by-step on slide animation in the PTE Deluxe that I just downloaded?

I'm fumbling around with hit-&-miss success.

I just want to do simple zoom in on a slide, then zoom out on the next one, etc. but, the Keyframe time is confusing me.

Anyone?

Torin

Hi Torin,

Have you downloaded the user manual from WnSoft website? I think you will find the information you require there.

Tony

Hello Torin, welcome to the PTE Forum. The place where every frustration can be solved. ;)

The Tutorials & Articles section of this forum will have virtually everything you are seeking. Included in the first topic of Tutorials is Pan, Zoom & Rotate, a video tutorial by Lin Evans of this forum. On the same page you will find many other excellent tutorials and guides.

I received also your email, but I think the above will get you on your way. If not, let us/me know. This Forum tends to be the best in the world, so don't hesitate to stay involved.